The health and safety of our associates, vendors, suppliers, contractors and subcontractors, and visitors is the primary focus of Audubon Metals. Our Mission Statement is to strive for "Best in Class" stature within our multiple industries, as we;
"Recognize the need for well-being for our most valuable asset, our associates, to develop their potential and emphasize engagement to the fullest, and to interact positively with the community."
We require "Safety First" in everything that we do and commit to.
- Passionately promote the safety and well-being of all associates
- Provide associates with the tools, training, and environment to work safely.
- Identify and correct unsafe acts to prevent accidents.
- Provide opportunities for mutual success by mentoring others to reach their full potential.
- Empower associates to solve their problems, guiding the efforts, with simple questions.
- Be a positive role model of personal engagement to lead, teach, and inspire others.
- Help all associates find personal fulfillment in their work.
We strive to become the safest, most efficient company within the non-ferrous industry. Audubon Metals is multiple time recipient of the North American Die Casters Association "Outstanding Safety Award" and the "Best in Class Award" from the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries" based on outstanding safety results.