Audubon Metals provides innovative separation and refinement solutions to our customers. We deliver high quality metal units in whatever specification and form the marketplace requires. By recycling the past we help to build products of the future.
- Expand our specialty grade aluminum products. Develop processing capability to support production of such products.
- Establish additional processing operations focused on regional utilization and material needs. Provide supplementary processing capacity.
- Establish additional melt operations to serve current and new customers. Align production capacity with our customers' geographic needs (i.e. Mexico)
- Consistent, high quality products and services
- Superior financial stability
- Unmatched operational ability
- Highly personal business interactions
The following list of Core Values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization. These do not change from time to time, situation to situation or person to person, but rather they are the bedrock of our company culture.
We commit to:
⦁Do what is morally, ethically and legally right.
⦁Conduct business in a manner that is beyond reproach.
Respect for People
⦁Treat people with dignity.
⦁Behave safely, professionally and responsibly.
⦁Understand our customer's business and anticipate their needs and wants.
⦁Make every interaction a positive experience for the customer.
⦁Create value for our customers.
⦁Develop a culture of creativity and innovative problem solving.
⦁Identify and reduce waste in all business processes.
⦁Improve our community.
⦁Encourage and support volunteerism.
We commit to hold these Core Values as our highest priority and fundamental reference point for all decision making.